Thank You Front-Line Workers
Living for the Weekend
Thank you for your Reservation request! Please review the following information so that we may better serve you. We are accepting both A La Carte and Bottle Service reservations.
A LA CARTE.
- Reservations allow guests a maximum of 2 hours seating.
- Reservations will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- We kindly ask that you call us in the event you are running late. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, we cannot guarantee seating .
- A credit card deposit of $25 per person is required for all bookings, which will be refunded on the final bill.
- We kindly request 12 hours’ notice for cancellations. Cancellations made outside of this window will result in a lost deposit.
- Reservations arriving late where we cannot accommodate will result in a lost deposit
BOTTLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS.
- Bottle Service Reservations require full payment in advance with a valid credit card. Seating begins at 11pm.
- We kindly request 12 hours notice for all cancellations. Cancellations made after this will be charged a $200 cancellation fee.
- All bookings garantee seating for the evening.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. We will do our best to accommodate any late arrivals however we cannot guarantee seating in the event your party arrives after the 15 minute reservation time.
- Reservations arriving late where we cannot accommodate will be charged $200
Kitchen will remain open for orders until 12:30am
COVID 19 POLICIES
Name and contact number of at least one guest must be provided for contact tracingGuests are to remain at their assigned booths and tables. No mingling between boothsAll guests must wear a mask whenever entering the buildingFailure to comply with all rules and regulations set out by both the Ontario government and the establishment will result in your removal from the premises without refundFood menu and Bottle Service list are attached.Thank you for your understanding during this strange and difficult period.